The reusable CenterFlow™ Container from Buckhorn is the most efficient, versatile container available to transport and dispense seed, granular/pelletized materials and small manufacturing components. The smooth, funnel-shaped interior has a 35˚ angle and generous export port for efficient flow of contents and complete emptying in as quickly as 30 seconds.
Industry Leader: Our CenterFlow container is the benchmark for quality, performance and value.
• We have a common vision with our customers
• We foster collaborative relationships that encourage listening, feedback and continuous improvement
• We offer a customer service culture that goes above and beyond your expectations
• We deliver products that exceed industry standards
• We drive innovation by offering a world-class product of recognizable value in the industries we serve
Disposable packaging like poly-woven bags can be hard to lift and often topple over in storage. Cardboard boxes have rough, sharp edges. Contents are also more susceptible to dirt, moisture and pests in both. CenterFlow addresses all of these concerns. The containers are designed for safe, one-person operation and securely stack up to four high when filled. The secure lid provides extra protection against contaminants and drains water from the top surface.
Features and Benefits:
• Available in four (4) sizes – Small, Medium, Standard / Large & XL
• Side access slide gate door allows one person to control the flow and safely remove all or part of the contents
• Securable, tight-fitting lid with eight standard security tie holes protects against contaminants
• Strong, reinforcing crossbars evenly distribute load
• Latches lock the ring securely to the base
• Compatible with forklifts and pallet jacks – 4 way entry
• Solid hardwood base rails provide added traction for forklift tines
• Patented CenterFlow SeedscapeTM discharge slide gate seed relief system
• Stack and nest feature for efficient shipping and storage
• Interior of the base features smooth sides and funnel shape for quick, complete emptying of the container’s contents without tipping
• Galvanized steel plates deflect fork tines and prevent spearing
• HDPE Structural foam molded construction resists impact, moisture and most chemicals
• Will not rust, peel or splinter
• Use with temperatures of -20˚ to 120˚ F
• Customization and identification options available – two pouches are standard, one on each of the 45” ends of the container
• Backed by a one-year limited warranty
• 100% recyclable – Programs available
Did You Know…?
CenterFlow containers are often used in craft brewery or distillery operations, because it is much easier to work with when storing and dispensing grains. You can control the flow of the grain out of the box unlike with usage of large bulk bags. Grain can be filled directly into the CenterFlow at the ingredients supplier and then the distillery meters it from the CenterFlow into a mash cooker.
Showing the single result