Buckhorn’s nestable distribution pallet optimizes storage, shipping and handling for the grocery, retail and wholesale food distribution markets. It is an economical and sustainable alternative to wood. The pallet’s two-piece welded construction offers a superior strength-to-weight ratio. The feet have a channeled design for added durability. It is lightweight, easy to clean and provides higher load capacity than other pallets in use today!
Features and Benefits
• Footprint: 48” x 40”
• High dynamic load capacity of 3,000 lbs.
• Superior nest ratio – 1,230 empty pallets fit in a 53’ trailer
• Compatible with other nestable pallets
• Hundreds of round trips for lower overall cost-per-trip
• Non-slip surface minimizes product movement
• Optional perimeter lip and anti-skid grommets help prevent load shifting
• Ergonomic hand holes for easy lifting
• Capture corners grip stretch wrap with ease
• Choice of no lip or molded-in 1/4” lip for load stability
• Four-way entry accommodates forklifts and pallet jacks
• Superior resistance to moisture, most chemicals and temperature extremes
• Use with temperatures of -20˚ to 120˚ F
• Customization and identification options available
• Backed by a one-year limited warranty
• 100% recyclable HDPE
Did You Know…?
Having your company name hot stamped on this pallet helps to quickly identify ownership of pallets throughout the supply chain.
Showing the single result